- Powerful single blower that delivers 800PA static pressure remains quiet at 42 dB thanks to acoustic panel wraps
- ROBAM designed this range hood to fit under your cabinet for the modern style or to mount on the wall for a streamlined look with the rest of your kitchen
- Patented charcoal filter, sold separately, allows you to install this range hood without any duct work, which the filter can effectively remove 99.3% of all grease cooking
- Bright energy saving LED lights for your kitchen while emit enough lights to meet your cooking need
- Designed with easy-to-remove stainless steel baffle filters, just place in the dishwasher to clean
- Button less design with touch screen control that make overall clean and daily maintenance easy
- Customize noise level and suction power with 9 variable speed setting and find the perfect balance of suction and noise
- Dimensions for wall mount (W x D): 29-3/4 x 21 with adjustable height: 23 - 35 inch
- Dimensions for under cabinet (W x D x H): 29-3/4 x 21 x 3 inch
||Under Cabinet/ Wall Mount
|Rated Input Power of the Hood
|Rated Input Power of the Main Motor
|Maximum Input Power of the Light
||35-1/4" x 20-1/6" x 22"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.